Welcome to the PS Leader
PS Leader is a leadership assessment instrument designed to help you identify your leadership development needs and job strengths. It is a tool that you can use to create and prioritize development activities to increase your leadership effectiveness.
PS leader is based on studies that identified competencies and behaviors necessary for effective performance in most management/leadership positions.
To complete the PS Leader, perform the following steps:
Step 1 - Fill in demographic and job information about yourself
Step 2. - Provide two ratings for each leadership behavior
- Identify the proficiency level that is required for successful performance in your job.
- Identify your current proficiency level.
Please note the following:
- This questionnaire is designed for a wide range of management/leadership positions. Leadership behaviors listed here may not be required for your job. If you feel the behavior is not required for your job, you may rate the item as "No Proficiency" under the required rating column.
- When you provide your ratings for the behaviors, keep in mind that it is unlikely that all are required equally in your job or that you do everything equally well. Your careful thought will result in more useful feedback.
- The information you provide will be used to create a personalized feedback report to assist you in your development planning.
- The results are confidential
- You should provide your ratings within the context of your own environment and responsibility areas.